- 1750 Watt Peak power - 875 Watt RMS
- 136 dB max SPL
- 75 Hz 20 kHz frequency response
- 1 x 12" Woofer (JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet)
- 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm HF drivers
- 100 Degree Horizontal Coverage
- 6A Per Cabinet at 120V (AC Current)
- 11-ply Birch Plywood Enclosure
12 in. Two-Way Powered Line Array Loudspeaker System
The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".