ADJ Mega Go Par 64
Specs & Key Features
- Battery powered ultra bright Par 64 with 177, 10mm LEDs (36 Red, 54 Green, 53 Blue and 34 Amber LEDs)
- Smooth RGBA color mixing with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green, Blue and Amber LEDs (fast or slow color change operation)
- Rechargeable Lithium battery built-in to fixture
Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- 7 DMX Channels: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 channels
5 operational modes: Auto (Program Run), Sound Active, RGBA Dimmer, Static Color, and DMX-512 Mode
- Flicker Free
- 47 built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- 30-degree beam angle
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- IEC AC Power In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 30 Mega Go Par64 RGBA’s). IEC power link cables sold separately.
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- Dual yoke system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power Draw: 22W
- Light output: 855 LUX @ 2M; 359 LUX @ 4M (30-degree beam)
- Compatible with ADJ RFC remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately).
- Rechargeable Lithium battery life: 8 hours full on (with a full charge); 6.5 hours charge time
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
- Weight: 5 lbs. /2.2 kgs.
The Mega GO Par64 RGBA LED Par Can Fixture is a lightweight and battery operated light fixture that provides RGBA color mixing for stage or wall washing without the restrictions of needing power cables. The built-in rechargeable lithium battery keeps a charge for up to 8 hours and the unit is fully DMX controllable.