GoPro HERO4 Silver
Specs & Key Features
- Supports 2.7K30, 1080p, 1440p, Video
- Capture 12MP Photos at 30 fps
- Ultra Wide Angle Glass Lens + SuperView
- Camera Housing Waterproof to 131'
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Video and Photo Time-Lapse
- Protune Mode for Video and Photo
- One-Button Operation with QuikCapture
- Auto Low Light and Night Photo Modes
- Pole mount available
With a built-in touch screen LCD for composing shots and accessing the menu, the GoPro HERO4 Silver eliminates the need for an LCD BacPac. It is able to capture Full HD 1080p at up to 60 fps and - for even more detailed shots - capture 2.7K (2704 x 1520) at 30 fps and 4K (3840 x 2160) at 15 fps. There are a number of other frame rates and resolutions as well, including a 100 fps mode ideal for creating slow motion effects that is available in 960p and 720p. But the HERO Silver's capabilities don't stop with video. It can also take 12-megapixel stills, as individual shots, in intervals for stitching together time-lapse movies, or in momentary bursts of up to 30 photos per second - the latter helping ensure you catch fast action at just the right moment.