Specs & Key Features
- 4 universal Y/CV, Pb/C, Pr (composite, s−Video and component) 1 Vpp/75Ω on RCA connectors;
- 2 UXGA on a 15−pin HD connector (VGA through UXGA);
- 2 HDMI connectors;
- 1 USB connector;
- For each universal input there is a corresponding (unbalanced) audio stereo input (1V nom./25kΩ minimum) and digital stereo S/PDIF input (32kHz to 96kHz sample frequency/75Ω) on RCA connectors;
For each UXGA input there is a corresponding (unbalanced) audio stereo input on a 3.5mm mini jack connector.
- 1 HDMI connector
- 1 UXGA on a 15 pin VGA
- 1 balanced stereo audio output on a 5-pin terminal block
- 1 digital S/PDIF output on an RCA connector
- Supports HDMI and HDCP
- Weight: 7.2lbs
The VP−728 is a 9−input scaler/switcher for analog and digital video, unbalanced stereo, and S/PDIF audio signals. It up− or down−scales any video signal: composite, s−Video (Y/C), component video (YUV), HDMI, computer graphics video and JPEG files to a selectable graphics or HDTV output resolution via identical HDMI or 15−pin HD outputs. It provides glitch−free switching between sources through FTB™ (fade−thru−black) switching technology.