Specs & Key Features
- 8 Channel, 16 Input (4 SDI, 4 Composite, 4 DVI-I/HDMI, 4RGB/Component)
6 Output (2 SDI + 2 DVI-D/HDMI + RGB/Component + Composite)
- 4:4:4/10-bit Internal Processing
- 1 M/E (Key, PinP) + DSK
- Built-in frame synchronizers and scalers on all inputs
- SDI support: 3G, HD, and SD
- DVI-D / RGB / HDMI support
- Input status LEDs
- HDCP support
- Live access to two still-image sources
- 10 assignable cross-points
- Multiviewer monitor output (Switch between Y/Cr/Cb and RGB modes)
Multi-Format Live Video Switcher.
Just like the design of the popular Roland V-1600HD switcher the V-800HD is a true multi-format video mixer meaning there is no need to match input sources to the output resolution. Every input has it's own broadcast quality scaler that can individually scale, stretch, crop and zoom each source as required to fit any output resolution chosen.
The V-800HD is HDCP compatible and also features a built-in multi-viewer output that provides a convenient monitoring solution when connected to an HDMI monitor. The eight mixing channels provide connectivity to 3G/HD/SD-SDI, DVI-A/DVI-D/HDMI, RGB, component, and composite formats – as well as an additional two channels for still images assignable via USB memory stick or frame grab. A newly developed key-compositing engine lets you adjust phase range, amount of chroma, and HSV color space parameters. Another key compositing feature includes an external keyer enabling CG titles and gradation clips, enabling impressive visual effects.