Atomos Ninja Blade
Specs & Key Features
- 325DPI, 5" IPS 1280 x 720 capacitive touchscreen monitor/recorder.
- Waveform RGB & luma parade, vectorscope with zoom, and test pattern generator.
- Adjustable gamma, contrast and brightness.
- Real-time monitoring, playback, playout to a PC or Mac with QuickTime, and edit logging.
- 2.5" HDD/SSD media storage.
- 1 x HDMI Input
- 1 x HDMI Loop-Output
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Input
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Output
The Atomos Ninja Blade 5" HDMI Monitor & Recorder features a 1280 x 720 resolution display with 325 dpi providing a sharp image, in a small monitoring package. It records up to 1080 30p/60i resolution via HDMI to an available HDD or SSD using either Apple's ProRes or Avid's DNxHD codecs. Recording at 10-bit with 4:2:2 color sampling, this unit provides you a monitoring and recording solution in one compact battery powered unit.