Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2
- 8 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
- 4 Aux mixes
- Sweepable Hi, Mid & Low Eqs (FatChannel)
- Stereo/mono main out
- 16-in/16-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac® and PC
- Capture™ 1.1 recording software for Mac® and PC
Small size. Bigger possibilities.
In a footprint of less than 2 square feet (0.19 square meters), the compact, 16-channel StudioLive® 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels, 4 stereo channels, and 4 aux buses, each with a high-quality, 60 mm fader. You get generous analog I/O, 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps, a Talkback input with Class A mic preamp, extensive signal processing with physical controls, MIDI control, accurate metering, and a built-in multichannel recording interface. As with all StudioLive mixers, the 16.0.2 comes with a suite of tightly integrated recording, control, and audio analysis software. And it’s so lightweight and compact that you can easily hold it in one hand and tuck it under your arm.