Shure Microflex MX412
- MX412/C - Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- 50 Hz - 17 kHz frequency response
- Max SPL, before clipping 123dB
- RF Resistance - Resistant to cellphone interference.
- Configurable PTT/PTM button.
The MX412 and MX418 Microflex gooseneck microphones provide the added length and flexibility needed for speakers in environments like lecterns, pulpits, and courtrooms. Available in four models with a variety of heights and mounting styles to choose from, Microflex Gooseneck microphones feature highsensitivity and balanced, transformerless output for maximum resistance to electromagnetic hum and RF interference, even over long cable runs.