Specs & Key Features
- Full HD 1920 x 1080p Video at 60 fps
- Capture Up to 16-Megapixels Still Images
- AVCHD 3D Ready (3D Lens Required)
- Advanced 1/4.1" 3MOS Image Sensor
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot & 32GB Memory
- Wide-Angle 29.8mm Leica Dicomar Lens
- Viewfinder & 3.5" 3D Touch Screen LCD
- 12x Optical Zoom & 23x Intelligent Zoom
- Hybrid O.I.S. & 5.1 Surround Sound
- Manual Control Ring + iAuto
- weight 425g
The Panasonic HC-X900M 3D Ready Full HD Camcorder sports a long list of thoughtful features that includes Full HD 1920 x 1080p video recording at 60 fps, clear 5.1-channel surround sound audio recording with Wind Noise cancelling function, the ability to record in 3D (with optional 3D lens), and a 3-sensor 3MOS image sensor system. With such quality recording features, you'll have the ability to produce crisp, rich and detailed images under almost any circumstances.
Panasonic's proprietary 3MOS is a 3-sensor CMOS that adds up to 9.15MP (3 x 3.05MP). These sensors work together with the Crystal Engine PRO II, a fast processor which writes large HD files to memory quickly and efficiently. It also allows for high-res zooming when exceeding the optical range. In addition, the engine works to reduce image noise, rendering beautiful, lifelike images. These two work together to produce 1080/60p footage. The "p" means progressive; when recording in a progressive frame rate the footage captured is more vibrant and detailed than an interlaced (or "i") HD recording. In the world of consumer camcorders, 1080p is the gold standard.