Specs & Key Features
- 2 x universal Y/CV, Pb/C, Pr (composite, S-Video and component) 1 Vpp/75Ω on BNC connectors
- 4 x PC (computer graphics) on 15-pin HD connectors (VGA through UXGA)
- 2 x HDMI connectors
- 1 x USB connector
- For each universal and PC input there is a corresponding balanced stereo audio or digital S/PDIF input on 5 pin terminal blocks
- 1 HDMI connector
- 2 x PC (computer graphics) on 15-pin HD connectors
- 1 balanced stereo audio output on a 5-pin terminal block
- 1 digital S/PDIF output on an RCA connector
- HDTV Output Resolutions: 720p , 1080i & 1080p
- Supports HDMI and HDCP
- Weight: 6.6lbs
Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals.
Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra−stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
Video Inputs - Component (Y, Pb, Pr) video on RCA connectors, DisplayPort (DP), SD/HD/3G HD−SDI (including SDI loop) on BNC connectors, 2 computer graphics on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors and 2 HDMI.
Scaled Outputs - HDMI, computer graphics on a 15−pin HD connector, SD/HD/3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector and DGKat twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.
Multiple Output Resolutions - Up to 2K and 1080p.
Luma Keying - Via PIP window.