Specs & Key Features
- 2 HDMI (deep color) connectors,
- 2 VGA on 15−pin HD connectors,
- 1 component video on 3 RCA connectors,
- 2 composite video on RCA connectors,
- 1 DisplayPort connector,
- 1 SD/HD/3G HD−SDI plus loop a BNC connector,
- 2 HDMI, 2 VGA, 1 DP, 2 CV unbalanced stereo audio on 3.5mm mini jack connectors,
- 1 S/PDIF (for component video input) digital audio on an RCA connector,
- 1 mic on a 3.5mm mini jack connector
- 1 VGA on a 15−pin HD connector,
- 1 SD/HD/3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector,
- 1 HDMI (deep color) connector,
- 1 DGKat on an RJ−45 connector,
- 1 S/PDIF digital audio on an RCA connector,
- 1 unbalanced stereo audio on a 3−pin terminal block connector,
- 2x10W speaker amplifier balanced stereo audio on terminal block connectors
- Supports HDMI (deep color) and HDCP
- DisplayPort 1.1a
The VP−771 is a high−quality presentation switcher and scaler for a variety of signals.
Kramer’s PixPerfect™ Scaling Technology - Kramer’s precision pixel mapping and high quality scaling technology. High−quality 3:2 and 2:2 pull down de−interlacing and full up and down scaling of all video input signals.
Ultra-Fast Fade-Thru-Black (FTB™) Switching - Video switching transitions are clean and ultra fast. The video fades to black and the new input fades from black for smooth, glitch−free switching. The output signal provides constant sync so the display never glitches.
K-IIT XL™ Picture-in-Picture Image Insertion Technology - Ultra−stable picture−in−picture, picture−and−picture, and split screen capability. Any video source can be inserted into or positioned next to any other video source with full window positioning and sizing controls.
HDCP Compliant - The HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) license agreement allows copy−protected data on the HDMI input to pass only to the HDMI output.
Video Inputs - Component (Y, Pb, Pr) video on RCA connectors, DisplayPort (DP), SD/HD/3G HD−SDI (including SDI loop) on BNC connectors, 2 computer graphics on 15−pin HD connectors, 2 composite video on RCA connectors and 2 HDMI.
Scaled Outputs - HDMI, computer graphics on a 15−pin HD connector, SD/HD/3G HD−SDI on a BNC connector and DGKat twisted pair on an RJ−45 connector.
Multiple Output Resolutions - Up to 2K and 1080p.
Luma Keying - Via PIP window.